The Environmental Protection Agency has recognized geothermal systems as one of the most efficient ways to heat and cool your home. Why is this important? You may not realize it, but well over 50 percent of your home energy bill goes towards heating and cooling. Which just goes to show that a geothermal system gives you a significant opportunity for savings. In fact, a typical geothermal system operates with such efficiency that it can return up to four dollars of heat for every dollar spent on electricity. Geothermal systems can also be configured to reduce your need for energy to heat the water you use for bathing, laundry and washing dishes. Because it uses the constant temperature of the earth, geothermal is a sustainable, renewable energy source that not only won’t run out, it remains efficient year after year in every kind of weather.
THE BENEFITS OF A GEOTHERMAL SYSTEM
- Efficiency – Returning up to four dollars of heat for every one dollar of electricity used.
- Environmental friendliness – Using renewable heat from deep inside the earth, a virtually limitless supply of energy.
- Comfort – Providing consistent, even temperatures every day of the year.
- Reliability – Built with quality materials and true craftsmanship, and backed with robust warranties.
- Flexibility – Four different configurations allow Geothermal Systems to adapt to any region, in any home.
SAVINGS AND TAX CREDITS
Not only will your Geothermal System increase the efficiency of your home heating and cooling every month, thereby lowering your energy costs, it may also qualify you for a 30% tax credit* through 2016. Local incentives and rebates may be available as well. Call us for details. * Tax credit is subject to IRS regulations. Consult a tax professional for advice on tax preparation.
It is a Heat Pump System that taps into the Earth’s free energy year round to provide efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost effective heating and cooling for your home or business.
WHY A GEOTHERMAL SYSTEM IS RIGHT FOR YOUR HOME.
- Efficiency, because Geothermal Systems can return up to four dollars of heat for every one dollar of electricity used.
- Environmental friendliness, because Geothermal Systems use renewable heat from deep inside the earth, a virtually limitless supply of energy.
- Comfort, because Geothermal Systems provide consistent, even temperatures every day of the year.
- Reliability, because Geothermal Systems are built with quality materials and true craftsmanship, and backed with robust warranties.
- Flexibility, because three different configurations allow Geothermal Systems to adapt too any region, in any home.